★ My name is Smitten and I am a bookaholic ★
Hi all! Welcome to my Book Blog.
Dear readers, writers, bloggers and bookaholics,
Thank you for visiting my blog. I a self confessed reading addict.
A little about me:
- I’m 27, I live in a little village in England.
- I’m quite a typical British country girl.
- I’m a photographer by day
- I live with my boyfriend, who I’ve been with since I was 15.
- I don’t have any children, but my babies are my horses and my English Cocker Spaniel.
- I have a shoe obsession that is almost as critical as my book obsession.
- I love milky tea, Instagram, music that makes me smile, UGGs, everything navy-blue, walking my dog, riding my ponies, frosty mornings and anything that sparkles.
But most importantly… I’m utterly addicted to romance novels!
Contemporary romance, hot-sexy-fan-yourself-steamy romance, heart wrenchingly emotional romance, YA romance, NA romance, romance mixed with action and drama… billionnaires, cowboys, bikers, fighers, badasses, soldiers, rockstars… if it has a handsome hero and a love story, I’m all in. Mostly. And if it’s got a little cherry on top in the form of some steamy book romps, I’m doubly in.
For me, reviewing is my way of purging. You know that God-awful, but strangely addictive book-hangover you get at the end of a great book or series? Reviewing is my way of releasing the tension. At the end of a book, my fingers itch to type out everything I felt whilst reading and I just have to get it all out. I was a total English Language and Literature geek at school, and I think my need to review a book stems from there. When I find a great book, I just have to shout about it and I have to analyse everything about it. And so, Smitten’s Book Blog is my way of doing that.
No, my real name isn’t Smitten. But that’s how I feel about the books I love. I get totally Smitten and fall head over heels in love pretty easily… so it felt appropriate.
So, that’s me. I hope you enjoy my musings and find them a little bit useful. I’d love to hear your recommendations for my never-ending TBR list, what you think of my reviews and your opinions on the books you’re reading, so please, comment away.
And don’t forget to stalk me. I love it when you do that. 😉
★ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/SmittensBookBlog
★ TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SmittenSC
★ PINTEREST: http://pinterest.com/smittensc/
★ GOODREADS: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/12994342-smitten-s-book-blog